Friday 22 September 2017

Reflection W9 T3

For numeracy this week I finished my knowledge slide on fractions it took me about a week. I found it easy to do the first couple of slides until I got to multiplication. The hardest thing was the division. I have only done one slide. Here is my finished knowledge slide.

For literacy this week I did the word of the week I got over 70 words from encyclopedia. It was hard to get to 65 but I eventually got it. It was easy to do the first 40 but hard to get the rest. It was fun and challenging here it is.



















For PrEP I am CEO of the origami arsenal it is fun. I learnt how to make a ninja star, a claw, a battleaxe and a sword. I liked to make the giant ninja star it flew so far and got stuck. And big market is today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.