Friday 16 June 2017

W7 T2 Reflection

This week for chapter chat I did a movie trailer with Jamie, Zaheer, Me and Adison. It was pretty hard because we failed at the start a little bit so we had to add a scene in and delete some to fix it.




For literacy this week we played the game of awesome I only got one black card and I also had good white cards. I liked it because it was easy to do and fun which made it easier. I liked my cards at the start like a battle moa. Here is my writing

  1. Dad (Mentor)
  2. A nuke
  3. A friendly fale  
  4. the underworld
  5. Taking a selfie
  6. Christmas at a stranger's house

I had a really good mentor back in underworld he was my dad. But he wanted to dominate earth while taking a selfie with a T-rex . He was going to move to mars and send a tactical nuke to earth. I was spending christmas with a strangers house on mars they want me to go to the a friendly fale. But now I want to go to the underworld. Then I can take nap then when I wake up I’ll dominate the earth with a nuke.


For numeracy this week I did 2X2 digit multiplication and 3X3 here is the DLO here it is.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.