Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy reflection T4 W4

This week for writing I have made an image of a mythical creature. The creature I did was something I called Boxator he is a green box. with a creepy mouth eyes and spots. Here is a photo. 









For reading this week I have finished my peter rabbit activity. We had to write the problem, the restitution,the title, the setting,the genre and three story events. We had to make sure everything was nearly perfect and capital letters and full stops had to be perfect.






For word work this week I did create your own word work task. I made one called repeat words here is my DLO hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Trent It's me Adi. I really like your mythical creature it looks awesome, Imagine seeing one of those in real life! and I like the repeat words, It is pretty cool. Maybe you could make the words a bit bigger. What was your favorite task? (My one is the mythical creature) poroporoaki (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.