Friday 11 November 2016

Bonus reflection W5 T4

Here is my kiwi kids news quiz results.

Here is my typing test result.

6 comments:

1. kia ora its Morgan here you have done really well on the quiz but not so well on the typing test. Keep trying trying though.e noho ra(bye).

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trent
    I like your stuff that you have on your blog it looks cool and the test look like they were fun and they look cool.have a good time from Felix

ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Trent. It's Sebastian. The typing you did a lot of misspelling and a lot of words. You did very good on the Kiwi Kids News like me! Did enjoy doing them? Next time can you put how hard it is. Mai (From) Sebastian.

ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Trent! Its Katelynn here from Mamaku 3! The first thing I nocticed when I looked at this post is maybe next time you could make the images of the Kiwi kids news quiz and the Typing speed test the same size as each other! Apart from that this bonus post is amazing! Did you enjoy doing the Kiwi kids news quiz and the Typing speed test?? He whetu koe!! (Your a star!)

ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora, Trent!
    Its Rikki-Lee from the Hub. You have walked very hard on the KKN Quiz
    but next time for typing you could put a bit more effort into it.
    Did you enjoy researching for answers?
    e te katoa hoki inaianei (That's all for now.)

ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Trent
    It's Richard here. I really like how you have work really hard on the KKN. But why did you not try in the typing test?
    Maybe next time try and get more accuracy.
    Na Richard

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.