Friday 21 October 2016

Writing Reflection W2 T4

This week for writing we have been doing a special place for my family.

Reefton by Trent
Reefton is a special place for my family because my mum, 2 uncle, nana, 2 cousins, dad, 2 auntys and great grandad lived there and my aunty still does. My dad used to throw tomatoes of a hill at cars in reefton with his brother. It is also a special place because my great grandad owned a train there that doesn't work now they made it a statue. There is also a restaurant we go to every time we stay there it is called the tea rooms. In reefton we go see my cousins dog Gizmo I like him cause he has a fluffy head like me.

I still don’t know what street my aunty lives on because she is on a corner where there are two streets. My cousin Tenil is really good at making icing once she made a skeleton out of icing and she has been on the newspaper a lot. One of my uncles makes robots he made one with a microwave in it that moved and talked even though it looks like a microwave on wheels it is still a robot. My uncle and 2 cousins also have a lot of chickens.  My sister has been on tv in reefton once shes lucky.

I have went to the skate park but the last time I went I was 7. I like reefton because my aunty is really fun she even skydived once. My other aunty is good at drawing she drew a really realistic chicken. I have been to the pools there when I was 6 I couldn’t touch the ground. I have also been on my great grandpa's train you can’t touch it anymore. I have also been to the reefton school and went in their pool it was freezing I still jumped straight in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.