Friday 5 August 2016

Olympic reflection

Here are my Olympic study's for this week hope you enjoy.
Here is my Ireland study I found this easy because I knew a lot about this country. I learnt that the population was more than NZ in Ireland.
















Here is my study on Olympic snow boarder Mitchel Brown. Mitchell Brown was hard to research because he had the same name as someone more famous than him.I picked Mitchell Brown because my friend snowboards.
















Here is my study on Olympic hockey player Jeff Archibald. I like Jeff because he plays hockey and I used to play as well. I think Jeff was easy to research because there are not much people with this name that are famous.

















For numeracy we've been using a website called khan academy. Here are the first two slides. We have been recording are data on a slide we have to write a slide for every new topic.









Thanks for reading my reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.