Friday 19 August 2016

Book week reflection

On book week there has been golden tickets spread around the school. The prize is lots of books and sometimes you get other stuff. The first person to find a golden ticket was Ella. My sister won the prize and I got to see what was in the basket. There are only five golden tickets and they have all been won now.


There was a pajama party on Monday night and it was so fun. Me, Jacob, Kaleb and Nelson were playing virus in the court. It was funny when Miss Lagan  was reading us a story because she was good at reading dinosaur names. The pajama party was fun because we had to read to our parents. I came with my dad and he wanted me to read him a really long story but I got a short book.


We did book character day today I dressed up as Will from Rangers Apprentice. Me and Morgan were two rangers and we both had home made bows. I made my bow out of materials I found in my dad's green house. It took two week's to make my costume out of stuff I found in my garage and some elastic. I made my arrows out of  bamboo so I didn't have to use a fly I wasn't aloud to take them though.




On Thursday we had wacky Thursday I dressed up as a girl in my sisters uniform. My name was Trentalina and I had  a hair clip and it was awesome. My friend said your taking this way to far I didn't care because I was awesome. I had five people who liked me it was really creepy.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Trent my name is Adi
    And I really like your post on Book week. I laughed when you said that 5 people liked you when you were girl. There is only one thing that you need to work on, you need to make the pictures a little bit bigger.
    Who were the people that liked you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.