Friday 17 June 2016

week 7 T2 reflection

Here is my reading we are inferring with evidence



Here is my writing we were  doing show not tell can you guess what emotion i'm felling?



For numarcy we have been doing algorithms here are some of them they help you solve multiplication problems we used a website called the multiplier. Here is the link Multiplier.




Here is my word work I was doing rainbow words.


 my words were Auckland different  fruit pacific tomorrow  Australia disappeared.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Trent it's James I remember when I was in that reading group do you like that group,and next time can you make your photos bigger so we can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trent It Summer
    It look good I like how you put a link to what you wore working to by you should tall as a little more .what is you favorite subject by Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name it kaine.
    I really like that you did your words differently.
    Maybe newt time you can make them bigger
    Why did you chose all of those words?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.