Friday 26 May 2017

Reflection W4 T2

Literacy

This week for literacy I did a survival kit. It was easy to think of the first couple of thing you would need. But when I got to the bottom of the list it got a lot harder than the top of the list because I had more ideas at the top. Next time I could work on putting some more items into the list because you could get in trouble and need a knife.




Chapter chat


This week for chapter chat I did a japan research with Alex and Ry. It was easy to do the end slide that me and Alex did and the video game slide that I did because I had to do some research for it because I already new a lot. It was hard to do the Halloween slide because I had to do a lot of research for it hope you like it. Next time I could try to make some better pictures in for the Halloween slide.






Numeracy


This week we did a decimal video I only got up to my draft I finished it yesterday. It was easy to do the first question because I made it easy but then I had to make them harder. I think it was hard to do the second one because I had to borrow decimals to subtract decimals. Next time I could do another question.

2.44-
1.32=
1.12

8.132-
7.021=
1.111

122.452-
121.211=
1.241

2.2223-
1.1111=
1.1112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.