Thursday 13 April 2017

End of term reflection


Its finally the end of the term I've been waiting all term for this day! My best piece of work is probably my ordering decimals work I did in week 10.

Term two goals

1. Get a restricted license that is a ticket that lets you go out on the landing that means your trusted by the teacher

2. Learn how to subtract decimals using a grid I am good at ordering them from smallest to largest and I can do 

3. To read every night I hope I can achieve this goal this term because I have lots of new books to read.

For this terms goals I nearly read every night in the school holidays but it didn't work out so good. My other goal was to learn comprehension and I have now I'm learning how to predict. My maths goal was to master division now I have and I'm on decimals. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work trent I'm Nikita from Yaldhurst model school this is another epic blog I have seen this very day and I thought this was a epic post best yet enjoy looking at my blog and I might come on to see what you put on it next. From Nikita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikita thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.