Friday 1 July 2016

Week 9 Reflection

Here is my draft for my speech it has all of my ideas for my speech on Australia.

Screenshot 2016-06-30 at 10.30.26 AM.png
 How hot was it


It was really hot there in Australia It was about 40 degrees and when we got back it was 8 degrees you get use to hotness but when we get back it feels like Antarctica. We liked because it’s really warm there. We had to do some walking it felt like lava.
Who I went with

I went with my mum and dad and it was fun when me and my sister were pushing each other over and Holly fell of the set. When I went .



Here is my numarcy we are doing it on the top pooch sheet i'm working with James Kaleb. 




PrEp is about selling and making stuff and helping your group there are a lot of jobs like Secretary, CEO, worker, advertising agency, secretarial service and police For PrEP me and Sebastian were helping room five with tic-tac-toe we had to draw the lines and do some more stuff like painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.