Friday 8 April 2016

Camp Reflection

We went to Fox Glacier camp and these were my favorite things about it.


It was really fun when we played spot light. I was hiding the middle of the court know one found me I ran when some one else got in. I was hiding in the bush I was going stealth mode for the rest of the game until I got found.


I liked the trampoline we kept bouncing Kash said we should play one two three. It was fun until girls the got a go but they didn’t get on we kept playing I landed some back flips. Then I started playing cheat.


I was singing in the car and dancing it was the most fun thing about camp it was fun. We were playing with tissues and a car it was super fun. It was really funny when I was being a hibernating cow I think they real but no one else does then I said NO! They do hibernate meanys.


I had a lot of fun in the bunk rooms as well we had a pillow fight. It was fun on camp but we did have to go home. It was fun on the days we didn’t do too many walks. I loved the water in the lake it was not cold surprisingly but i was fun.


I loved the food the nachos were awesome. At least we had fun on camp and we were  the first class to go in the whole school. That's all I really liked its M3s turn now. Soon it will be M1s turn


Room nine was haunted the door locked behind you and closed by itself and people had to keep it open with there feet it was creepy. My friends had to come into the same room as me it was funny when James said the password he started laughing and fell over.

I told all my friends about camp I hope they're having a good time when they get back they’re probably going to get another Chunky but they didn’t so I’m hoping M1 will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.